Obamacare

BigRack

Banned
Randy,

Did you ever explain to your democrat friends how Obmacare took away the ability of small business owners to reimburse their employees for their individual health insurance so it was tax free to them?

The Republicans fixed that last December but only up to 10k for a family. We all know family coverage is above 10k.

And I thought you had left for good giving me no need to delete your account as I was cleaning out all the people who are less interested/uninterested in hunting topics and only want to detract from a hunting forum here to share self-guided public land hunting topics. Since your posts are continuously trying to stir the pot, contributing nothing of value that I can recall (maybe you did a long, long, time ago) and most posts are heavily focused on politics, your password has been changed the same as I have been doing for all folks who think Hunt Talk is a place for political ranting on topics that have nothing to do with self-guided public land hunting.

I've gotten far more comfortable banning people who want to stir the pot and this place is far better off because of that, giving me further incentive to clean the infections more often. Go stir it somewhere else. I think you have your own place to do such things.

200x200px-ZC-8fe77385_39400-Val-Kilmer-you-may-go-now.gif

As for your question, the ACA was a tax bill more than it was anything. When tax law changes affect clients, we tell them about it, whether they are Democrats, Republicans, or like me, Independents who don't give a pint of piss over party affiliations that folks like you seem so enamored with.

I'm glad to see Randy is becoming more comfortable wielding the power of the atomic meme. :) Classic!

I agree, this place has improved a lot as of late. I've always wondered though, what keeps the offenders from just creating a new account?

I feel like this has been the most contentious offseason since I joined. Guess part of it is the politics have really heated up, but it doesn't seem like the whole issue.

I feel like this has been the most contentious offseason since I joined. Guess part of it is the politics have really heated up, but it doesn't seem like the whole issue.

Oh man if you think this was bad you should have seen it before Randy bought the place.

Bigracks most popular thread and he doesn't get to participate.
I can laugh because I know you guys would dance on my grave.

Funny stuff...that was hilarious.

Almost as good as the survival section...I never laughed harder in my life, than when greenhorn was the moderator.

Wonder where the cheese is these days?

Telling folks to strain piss and quoting the Girl Scout handbook were nice touches to go along with hanging jerky from your ceiling over the woodstove.

If I had to guess, he's not far from Anaconda in a hand dug bunker...or at a DAPL protest as he did figure himself to be a bit of a Native American.

Back