Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obamacare

Default Obamacare

Randy,

Did you ever explain to your democrat friends how Obmacare took away the ability of small business owners to reimburse their employees for their individual health insurance so it was tax free to them?

The Republicans fixed that last December but only up to 10k for a family. We all know family coverage is above 10k.

And I thought you had left for good giving me no need to delete your account as I was cleaning out all the people who are less interested/uninterested in hunting topics and only want to detract from a hunting forum here to share self-guided public land hunting topics. Since your posts are continuously trying to stir the pot, contributing nothing of value that I can recall (maybe you did a long, long, time ago) and most posts are heavily focused on politics, your password has been changed the same as I have been doing for all folks who think Hunt Talk is a place for political ranting on topics that have nothing to do with self-guided public land hunting.

I've gotten far more comfortable banning people who want to stir the pot and this place is far better off because of that, giving me further incentive to clean the infections more often. Go stir it somewhere else. I think you have your own place to do such things.

Name:  200x200px-ZC-8fe77385_39400-Val-Kilmer-you-may-go-now.gif
Views: 852
Size:  437.7 KB

As for your question, the ACA was a tax bill more than it was anything. When tax law changes affect clients, we tell them about it, whether they are Democrats, Republicans, or like me, Independents who don't give a pint of piss over party affiliations that folks like you seem so enamored with.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

And with that, were back to Hunting and Land Use issues like we should be!

Thanks Randy!

Checkmate

Attached Images Attached Images  

6. Default

I'm glad to see Randy is becoming more comfortable wielding the power of the atomic meme. Classic!

Glad to see no mercy was given.
    "I'll put some whiskey into my whiskey"

I agree, this place has improved a lot as of late. I've always wondered though, what keeps the offenders from just creating a new account?

I feel like this has been the most contentious offseason since I joined. Guess part of it is the politics have really heated up, but it doesn't seem like the whole issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsManyBullets View Post
    I feel like this has been the most contentious offseason since I joined. Guess part of it is the politics have really heated up, but it doesn't seem like the whole issue.

Oh man if you think this was bad you should have seen it before Randy bought the place.

Thank you Randy! Sick of seeing these threads, glad you are doing something about it.

Golf clap https://youtu.be/CP6v4T3VT7I
    What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. - Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by tjones View Post
    oh man if you think this was bad you should have seen it before randy bought the place.
    pigpen!! :d

13. Default

Good Job

Quote Originally Posted by LCH View Post
    I agree, this place has improved a lot as of late. I've always wondered though, what keeps the offenders from just creating a new account?

I believe Randy can ban an IP address.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_pointer View Post
    Worse than MM?

Quote Originally Posted by 1_pointer View Post
    Funny stuff...that was hilarious.

Almost as good as the survival section...I never laughed harder in my life, than when greenhorn was the moderator.

Wonder where the cheese is these days?
    "...the world outside, which my brother and I soon discovered, was full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the farther one gets from Missoula, Montana." -Norman Maclean

"They were still so young they hadn't learned to count the odds and to sense they might owe the universe a tragedy"
    -Norman Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsManyBullets View Post
    Worse than MM?

Today's MM would be Sunday School compared to the old days here. I laugh when I see some guys get their feelings hurt by typed words.

Bigracks most popular thread and he doesn't get to participate.
    I can laugh because I know you guys would dance on my grave.
    “LET ME TELL YOU WHY PEOPLE LIVE IN IDAHO…THEY LIVE IN IDAHO BECAUSE THEY LOVE THEIR PUBLIC LANDS. THEY LIKE ACCESS TO THEM FOR RECREATION, FOR HUNTING AND FISHING, OR ALL THE ACTIVITIES THEY DO ON PUBLIC LANDS.”
    -U.S. Representative Mike Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzH View Post
    Funny stuff...that was hilarious.

Almost as good as the survival section...I never laughed harder in my life, than when greenhorn was the moderator.

Wonder where the cheese is these days?
    Telling folks to strain piss and quoting the Girl Scout handbook were nice touches to go along with hanging jerky from your ceiling over the woodstove.

If I had to guess, he's not far from Anaconda in a hand dug bunker...or at a DAPL protest as he did figure himself to be a bit of a Native American.

Old days of the political forum and the survival forum. Who remembers the fake Corporal? I got under his skin so bad he was going to drive up here to kick my ass.

I will say Big Fin runs a much tighter ship and as the one paying for it can wield the "banned" button as he wishes. There was something about Moosie though that was sort of wild west of hunting forums.
    "You can observe alot just by watching"
    Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Nemont View Post
    Old days of the political forum and the survival forum. Who remembers the fake Corporal? I got under his skin so bad he was going to drive up here to kick my ass.

I will say Big Fin runs a much tighter ship and as the one paying for it can wield the "banned" button as he wishes. There was something about Moosie though that was sort of wild west of hunting forums.

I remember the fake corporal, he was either going to fight or sue whoever disagreed with him.

The guy Thumper was a hoot also, he had either just got done beating someone, getting ready to beat someone, or thinking about beating someone.

Ol cheese had seen more elk twin calves then any bio I know. Drinking pee was classic.

No one could troll other hunt forums like Moosie.

The fake corporal threatened to reported me to to my employer one time and I am self employed. It was quite entertaining.

Ol Cheese would go off on some epic melt downs at times.

Nemont
    "You can observe alot just by watching"
    Yogi Berra

Hell, no one could troll their own members like Moosie.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast