Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Most comfortable bino harness?

Have used Badlands for the past few years. Fits 10 x 42 Binos and Leica Rangefinder. Seals up nicely, keeps gear dry and clean.

The Marsupial looks pretty sweet.

Although I lost the little pony tail keeper lid closure the first rattle out of the box, it was easy MacGyver'n another...sticking with FHF.

Does anybody know what size of rangefinder the Marsupial pouch holds? Can't seem to find any dimensions or variations in size on their website.

Ive picked up an FHF with rangefinder and GPS pouch and ACG in the last couple weeks. I was planning on trying them out and getting rid of one but I cant decide so Im keeping both as they both have a lot going for them. The FHF to me is slightly more comfortable, slimmer. Customer service is top notch to boot. I really wanted a Fusion in Medium which have been sold out for a while so Jen dug through the shop on a weekend to see if they had one laying around, they did and it was in my hands a few days later.

The AGC is equal in quality, I find the straps slightly less comfortable but tis really splitting hairs. The ACG has the advantage of carrying my Montana in the bottom pouch, RF in the front pocket and that leaves 2 side pockets and a top pocket. While it makes it bulkier than the FHF its a great design none the less. My plan now is to use the AGC locally where im typically running bare bones and using the FHF for out of state where its slightly smaller footprint would be more advantageous. Id be completely happy with both so if there was a decidign factor it might be cost. The FHF setup was 192.00 and the AGC was 99.00(and came with fre wind checker and water bottle from Black Orvis)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kallcarrty
Back