Cooper 92 300 win mag

I took it to their factory and they said some of the earliest models had a manufacturing flaw (the serial number on mine is 6). They replaced the stock in about 3 hours and I took my wife shooting a few days later after the bedding set.

She shot 1.4" at 200 yards and 2.01" at 300 yards... so that's about .7 MOA. Those are with Accubonds so not even target bullets. I have no doubt that with target loads, it would easily shoot .5 MOA. I did get one group at .8" at 200 yards off a lead sled so I'm happy with it. Doesn't kick too bad either.

Glad to hear they took care of you. I've got my mind made up to get one, just have to get over the cost. Have a good weekend!

Don't let that target fool you. i have a light weight Sako in 300 win mag with a 5 shot one hole, yet i can't get less the 3 inch with 4 different brands of premium ammo. Still trying to find Ammo that it likes.Also where are you going to find the ammo they used? i never heard of that brand.

Last edited:
Don't let that target fool you. i have a light weight Sako in 300 win mag with a 5 shot one hole, yet i can't get less the 3 inch with 4 different brands of premium ammo. Still trying to find Ammo that it likes.Also where are you going to find the ammo they used? i never heard of that brand.

now i see, it was hand loaded.good luck with that.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back