Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Cooper 92 300 win mag

jthomas

New in box Cooper 92 300 win mag Tan with black webbing $2800 to your FFL. You can call or text 540-664-3343 IMG_20170318_131127985_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Has it ever been fired outside the factory?
Why are you selling?
Where are you located?
Have you weighed it and does it really weigh 92oz?

I simply want to know if a 92oz rifle really weighs 92oz, or if the scale shows something much higher. The primary selling point of the rifle is its light weight; verifying that it's weight is as-advertised is something I'd like to know. Especially since I'd be buying it sight- unseen.

If jthomas doesn't respond, I could stop by Cooper tomorrow and see if they'll weigh one. Been meaning to stop by there for the heck of it. Heard they will give a tour. mtmuley

Very nice looking rifle. I have a cooper (although it is just a 22 mag) and the fit, finish, and accuaracy are exactly as to be expected.

Gun has never been fired. I ordered it on Nov 8 and just received it last week. I really got lucky to get one with this tight of a test target never seen a one holer. I'm selling it because I need to get a new horse and I don't really need it. It was an impulse buy and now 5 months later I really don't need it. Not sure what it's weights but I don't think Cooper would market a 92 oz gun at a cost of 2800 and it not be dam close to that weight.

Oh I'm located in Winchester VA. You can shoot me by text for quicker response. 540-664-3343 Justin

That looks like a beautiful gun. I'm just trying to decide if I'm man enough to shoot a 300 WM that is that light, and if I want a gun with a permanent muzzle break. I'll think about it and let you know. Thx for the reply.

Last edited:
There a pretty good thread on Rokslide. Guys are saying they are very manageable with the muzzle break and not obnoxiously loud either.

I just got one of these about a month ago.

They are sweet rifles and should be a great backcountry rifle and it's a pretty fair price.

I waited about six months for mine so buying a brand new one immediately seems like a pretty nice benefit if you're considering one.

Just my .02, good luck with your sale!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back