CPW Sportsmans Roundtable 3/20 6:30pm 6060 Broadway Denver CO

grasshopper

BIG NEWS: The wildlife commission recently voted to shelve the Habitat Stamp RFP process for 2017. This program ANNUALLY takes in about 6.6 million dollars and coupled it with GOCO funds to preserve and protect wildlife habitat, as well as create public access through the use of easements. This loss is a setback for habitat conservation, wildlife and sportsmen.

Come out Next Monday to discuss.

As well, we will have WORLD CLASS wildlife photographer David Neils giving a presentation with tips and techniques for trail cam photo and video capture.

Hope to see you in the BIGHORN ROOM at 6060 Broadway, Denver CO at 6:30PM on Monday 3/20/17.

See the link for more info:
http://cpw.state.co.us/aboutus/Pages/News-Release-Details.aspx?NewsID=6063

BIG NEWS: The wildlife commission recently voted to shelve the Habitat Stamp RFP process for 2017.
Steve, is the bolded portion of your post accurate? The agenda for the most recent meeting shows nothing about a Habitat Stamp discussion. I know the decision was made, but I was unaware of it being made by the PWC. If you can point me in the right direction regarding when it was discussed, I can listen to the audio. Along those lines, I noticed that the first audio tape is only the Pledge of Allegiance (43 seconds) and is missing 1.5 hours of the meeting. I have emailed them asking for that audio segment.

While I was told second hand it was action of PWC, I sent an email to the director recently with the same language and he said it was true.

Back