Kuiu our new "hunting liason"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will likely never be a "high end" company making hunting pants with a 30" inseam for me, so I'll stick with what I can find. I don't expect them to cater to the ends of the bell curve, and I've never been offended by being called short and fat.

What concerns me about Hairston being our liaison are his "hunting politics," and what groups with which he chooses to align. I'm concerned about who might be "consulting" with him and the message he may be passing along to Zinke and others.

Read this twice, or three times...the only thing that matters in the discussion.

Sure glad that it wasn't The Don. He is probably steaming that he didn't get picked. How much cash did he put into Trump's campaign thinking of the influence he was going to have if things turned out the way they did.

"Maybe" it's not The Don?

Peay.jpg

Hell, this might all be a moot point:
"But an official with the Interior Department said there had "been no discussion of creating of a new role like this" and White House deputy press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in an email there were no new personnel announcements."

There will likely never be a "high end" company making hunting pants with a 30" inseam for me, so I'll stick with what I can find. I don't expect them to cater to the ends of the bell curve, and I've never been offended by being called short and fat.

What concerns me about Hairston being our liaison are his "hunting politics," and what groups with which he chooses to align. I'm concerned about who might be "consulting" with him and the message he may be passing along to Zinke and others.

Thank you.

Sure glad that it wasn't The Don. He is probably steaming that he didn't get picked. How much cash did he put into Trump's campaign thinking of the influence he was going to have if things turned out the way they did.
You mean the man who is patting himself on the back for helping the Republican presidential candidate win Utah by the lowest margin in recent history?

You should all remember he is a huge supporter of SFW. And that doesn't make him exactly on our side

Why is there so much hate towards KUIU? They have specifically stated they are against the PLT, and I don't see any reason why they would be lying. A large majority of hunters that wear KUIU/SITKA/ First lite are public land hunters. Jason is very involved in every phase of his company and has grown a huge following fairly quickly. I highly doubt he is going to support anything that would hurt his business. He has stated multiple times which organizations he supports and most of them revolve around sheep and elk, nothing wrong with that. I understand that he has ties with the Don, that's an issue, but not a killer. So what is the big issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back