Yeti GOBOX Collection

Utah's Wasatch general deer hunt

Millsworks

Looking at applying for points in Utah for a deer hunt in one of the gen. muzzleloader seasons.
Having alittle trouble finding out how many points I should need to draw in the Wasatch west and east .
Think info is under other area name of Avintaquin/Currant Creek maybe, not familiar with Utah's units.
I seem to be mostly finding Info for the limited entry hunts.
Would like to know odds for last few years if I could but would be happy to just know how many points it took to draw either of the Wasatch Mtns. muzzleloader deer hunts.

Please help if you can. Thanks.

Yes, looks like I got to busy and missed deadline for point purchase. But still unclear if I need 1 or 21 of them to likely draw.

You're virtually guaranteed to draw either Wasatch East or West for muzzleloader season with no preference points based on last year's odds. This year starts some changes in the draw rules that basically made people either use their points on any tag they draw or apply for just a point and wait for leftovers - It will be interesting to see how that affects people's choices and how draw odds are affected.

Thanks for info on reg change and odds. That all sounds great to me! Now I can get serious next year if I decide I could do 2018 hunt.
Really helped me alot. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back