Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from Idaho!

eod.mickelson

I figured Id come introduce myself here, I've been lurking for a while. I live in Mountain Home Idaho and recently moved here from Cheyenne Wyoming. I spent last fall deployed overseas so I haven't had any time to hunt this great state yet, but its game on this year! I hunted Elk in Wyoming while I was there but had no luck the years I went. I grew up in Minnesota and didn't know anybody that hunted there so I didn't start hunting until about 3 years ago, but I am hooked. I do most of my hunting solo, mostly because I don't know anybody here yet that can get time off at the same time I can, we are short manned at my shop. I plan on heading out for spring bear solo this spring and then applying for Antelope, Deer and Elk this fall. Idahos Sportsman Package is pretty awesome, I have a lot of tags in my pocket for a reasonable price! Well I've rambled on for too long, I look forward to all the info being put out here and contributing where I can on my experiences!

Dan

I'm also from Idaho (Meridian) and mostly hunt solo myself. Archery and rifle, but my passion is archery chasing bugling bulls.

Welcome to HT.
There is something special about hunting solo. If you can figure out how to be successful it is very fulfilling. Good luck this year!

PS this is a great forum stick around and you'll learn a lot.

I too have lingered on here for a long time, and only recently joined. And you will learn a lot on here, I know I have. Some good advice from some seasoned hunters on here, and some crap advice too, but it's easy to know the difference. I'm going to be in Idaho soon, September 3rd, for a spot and stalk bear hunt. What part of Idaho are you in? I could use some advice if you have any, topo maps can only tell me so much...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back