MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Arizona hitting credit cards today.

Congrats, looks like elk and antelope. Have a great time in AZ. Looks like elk for me, no lope this year. GJ

Seems like AZGF is only charging NR cards this morning. Any residents have their cards hit with a pending charge?

They are running all the cards today, maybe some Monday. They hope to have all the alternate "backfill" cards processed by the end of next week.

I'm losing hope quickly.....

Congrats to those that drew and good luck to those still crossing their fingers!

I have drawn AZ tags several time, and my card hits never show up until 3-4 days after other people begain reporting hits.
I'll (try) to clam down and check Monday

I have drawn AZ tags several time, and my card hits never show up until 3-4 days after other people begain reporting hits.

Thanks for still giving me some hope! lol

Nervous now. I had a temporary authorization for $135 and thought I drew. Now I have no temporary authorization and no charge.

Wife and I drew 4 years running but I'm not feeling it this year (AZ resident/live in 6A) and we're getting low on Elk in the freezer. Might have to be Muley's this year.

sounds like you are talking about the actual transaction hitting versus the "pending authorization".
I always saw my AZ pending authorization same as everyone else a few days before the charge hit the 3 times I drew.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back