F/S Stone Glacier 5100

EYJONAS!

I have a Stone Glacier 5100 with the Krux frame. I am selling to upgrade into a bigger pack. The pack is in good condition, no tears, rips or major stains and all buckles are in good functioning shape. The pack comes with the lid, two large belt pockets, spare buckle kit. I will sell this pack for 475.00 with shipping covered. Pack is located in Billings. If it is sold locally I will sell pack for 450.00. Thanks for looking and good luck to all in the draws and upcoming season.

Just got it cleaned up. It has been used and hunted out of and packed with. There's been meat and hide and horns in it. But it's clean, There's a few minor stains on the shoulder straps and the hip pockets but other then that she's pretty damn solid. No rips or anything. It is still a great pack and is ready to roll. The only reason I'm selling it is i got a new one because I wanted a seperate picket for my scope. I will also include the attachable scope sleeve. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20170616_213455.jpg
    20170616_213455.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 260
What a deal, if I didn't already have one I'd be buying this. This will make someone a great pack at almost 50% off new.

Goat

I can't believe it took that long! If I hadn't just bought a new pack I'd have been all over this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back