Caribou Gear Tarp

2017 Arizona draw results

Of course my credit card was flagged for fraud and they just sent me a new one yesterday. Didn't realize the deadline to update credit card information was yesterday. I went ahead and updated it this morning, I was at around 10% chance to draw the hunt I applied for so not like I was counting on it or anything though.

Of course my credit card was flagged for fraud and they just sent me a new one yesterday. Didn't realize the deadline to update credit card information was yesterday. I went ahead and updated it this morning, I was at around 10% chance to draw the hunt I applied for so not like I was counting on it or anything though.

Ouch!! That is some really bad luck. Your 10% chance is still a lot better chance than most. Hopefully it works out for you!

Ouch!! 10% odds is pretty dang good for AZ.

My card was flagged for fraud about 6 hours after I completed my Utah app. Not really an issue as I had plenty of time to update, but still a pain in the arse.

I know I didn't have points to draw in the bonus pass, so a lucky leprechaun must have been looking out for me.

AZ elk hit.png

Well, maybe I got my credit card information updated in time? The option to update your credit card information is gone now and it was there this morning. Maybe since it was before 8:00 Arizona time it went through.

Of course I still doubt I draw anything.

Congrats Randy, looks like an Arizona elk hunt is in your future!

I'm chasing bugling bulls in September in my home state again!!! First (and only) time since I killed a raggie in 2012 (my first archery animal). Workouts already began, but seeing that CC charge is really motivating to get me moving. And shooting. And moving. And shooting...

Good luck to all who drew! Better luck next year to those who added a point.

Will cards get hit for several days? Or if your card isn't hit today does that mean you didn't draw?

Cards will be getting hit for a couple weeks. After the first pass of charges, the tags drawn with bad cards will be reallocated to the next in line and that will take some time. The bulk will be charged in the next few days.

Cards will be getting hit for a couple weeks. After the first pass of charges, the tags drawn with bad cards will be reallocated to the next in line and that will take some time. The bulk will be charged in the next few days.

Thanks. I was just gonna ask about that. Thus far, my CC balance remains unmollested.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back