Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

March Madness- GLADIATOR STYLE

Outdooraddict

Not sure how many of you guys are wrestlers... but the NCAA's are this weekend. I have the utmost respect for all of the competitors in this sport- don't know any other sport (besides combat sports- boxing, UFC, etc...) that require as much work ethic, sacrifice, and disrespect to one's own body. And the only thing fun about it is winning.

Intermat wrestling has a Pick'em contest for the D1's this weekend, and the winner gets $200. It's simple: sign up, pick your champion at each weight, put a point value on them, pick a winning team, and OW. That's it. If you are going to do it, pm me your username (I'll send mine) and we'll have a little friendly bet.

http://intermatwrestle.com/bigshow_pickem

Outdooraddict

Attachments

• wrestling jden.jpg
    wrestling jden.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 69
After getting "upset" at the B1G, it'll be interesting to see how well Penn State can bounce back.

I agree with the respect given to these athletes. Both my boys wrestle and we'll try to watch at least some of this together if we can.

No. I know very little about the wrestlers as I'm just a casual fan. I only started paying a attention to it a few years back when my boys started wrestling. I wrestled up through middle school and followed my friends through high school but notching until the boys started.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though, I think Gilman will likely be their only champ. I think it's wide open.

Well, I wound up with 36 points... Imar and Dean hurt my scores bad. Did anyone else participate in the D1 Wrestling contest???

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back