March Madness- GLADIATOR STYLE

Outdooraddict

Not sure how many of you guys are wrestlers... but the NCAA's are this weekend. I have the utmost respect for all of the competitors in this sport- don't know any other sport (besides combat sports- boxing, UFC, etc...) that require as much work ethic, sacrifice, and disrespect to one's own body. And the only thing fun about it is winning.

Intermat wrestling has a Pick'em contest for the D1's this weekend, and the winner gets $200. It's simple: sign up, pick your champion at each weight, put a point value on them, pick a winning team, and OW. That's it. If you are going to do it, pm me your username (I'll send mine) and we'll have a little friendly bet.

http://intermatwrestle.com/bigshow_pickem

Outdooraddict

Attachments

• wrestling jden.jpg
    wrestling jden.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 69
After getting "upset" at the B1G, it'll be interesting to see how well Penn State can bounce back.

I agree with the respect given to these athletes. Both my boys wrestle and we'll try to watch at least some of this together if we can.

No. I know very little about the wrestlers as I'm just a casual fan. I only started paying a attention to it a few years back when my boys started wrestling. I wrestled up through middle school and followed my friends through high school but notching until the boys started.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though, I think Gilman will likely be their only champ. I think it's wide open.

Well, I wound up with 36 points... Imar and Dean hurt my scores bad. Did anyone else participate in the D1 Wrestling contest???

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back