PEAX Equipment

Talk about bad Ethics

It's a shame a hunter who follows the rules will never get to chase after those two bulls. I think they should have done more to them.

It bothers me what some are willing to do for self gratification and ego.

Randy definitely sets a standard well above these idiots and most others on the tube for that matter.

Unfortunately this kind of crap goes on more than we know, everyone out to make a name for themselves in the hunting world industry. Aside from Mr. Newberg, Western Hunter and a few others we all know, I don't trust any of them.

Any wagers about whether any filming permits (if on public land) were properly obtained and paid for?

I don't think calling 811 is going to get them out of the financial hole they dug themselves into. Wonder how fast it will take their sponsors to drop their pathetic butts.

Any wagers about whether any filming permits (if on public land) were properly obtained and paid for?

Less than 5% chance that they got any permits. Some things seem rampant in the hunting TV world, and not paying for film permits seems to be one of them.

Unfortunately this kind of crap goes on more than we know, everyone out to make a name for themselves in the hunting world industry. Aside from Mr. Newberg, Western Hunter and a few others we all know, I don't trust any of them.

Yep, in the day and age of posting for glory on social media expect these things to continue. In the old days folks poached for meat on the table, now folks are poaching to make a name for themselves on t.v. and social media platforms

I looked at their website yesterday after I saw this post and noticed that they are running along at full clip like nothing happened...however there is a contact page, maybe time to send a note.

I like the 15 year hunting ban. That's stout. Does it go far enough, IDK... Certainly better than the elk shot in the wrong zone in Washington.

A friend of mine took a couple of the guys from that show out for a hunt. I will have to show him this post.

Over a decade ago I was hunting deer in the same area these guys poached the elk. I'd just finished an archery elk hunt where we hardly saw an elk all week. First day deer hunting and a bull elk and two cows jump out of their beds in the brush and stand there looking at me...15 yards away...for a good 30 seconds. I just laughed at my bad luck took a couple of pictures of them and went back to deer hunting, the thought of poaching one of them never crossed my mind.

Now a related question. Why aren't Nebraska, North Carolina and Massachusettes in the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact? Every other state in the union will recognize the 15 year ban on these idiots, but they can still hunt in these three states.

I must be out o the loop I had never heard of this show or these guys. Doesn't look like a show I would watch anyway. Glad they got hammered especially the hunting license revocation. I'm sure its due to social media but feels like a lot more poaching cases lately. I would love to see a story about how hunters police there own. I would venture to say the majority of poaching and crimes in hunting in general are either started or convicted due to other ethical hunters doing the right thing and reporting "there own." I would venture to say a lot of non-hunters don't see this act and what it says about outdoorsman/woman. all I can say is keep it up. I have no problem myself calling one of the Game and Fish guys I know while I'm out in the field. Had a guy last year I confronted and he blew me off telling me to tell someone who cared, I pulled out my phone and said ok I will and reported him.

I looked at their website yesterday after I saw this post and noticed that they are running along at full clip like nothing happened...however there is a contact page, maybe time to send a note.

Phone Number: (502) 494 8783

Unfortunately the rest of us get to pay the price of this as well. Every time things like this happen the rest of the world is one step closer to pulling their support for hunting.

Thank goodness for the "concerned citizen" that tipped off the Wyoming Fish and Game Department.

With names like "Ricky" and "Jimmy" from Kentucky . . . . . What do you expect. I'm sorry .... that was uncalled for ..... ahhh, no I'm not! :)

Thank goodness for the "concerned citizen" that tipped off the Wyoming Fish and Game Department.

With names like "Ricky" and "Jimmy" from Kentucky . . . . . What do you expect. I'm sorry .... that was uncalled for ..... ahhh, no I'm not! :)

Ha Ha Ha!

What a couple of dirtbags. Greed and ego left unchecked will always lead you down a dark road in the end. I'm really glad they were caught, and that they get to sit on the sidelines for 15 years.

These immature unethical jackwagons give a bad name to the honored outdoors tradition of Daniel Boone and the generations of ethical hunters and good people of Kentucky.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back