Boise Area Archery Shop

BackcountryBowman

My name is Kyle and last summer I opened an archery shop in Nampa Idaho, a suburb of Boise. Its called Arrowhead Archery. Im reaching out to all of you in hopes you can help me grow. I have grown quite a bit since last summer but people still need to know I'm here. I carry most all the top brands and I build high quality bowstrings in house. I got into this because I just love the sport of archery, and I love getting new people involved. If anyone ever has any questions, needs some help, of needs some new equipment, id appreciate an opportunity to earn your business. even if it has nothing to do with purchasing anything, ill do my best to answer your questions to help you. I do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or ill give your your money back. I am that confident you will be pleased. If you are from the treasure valley area, I'd sure love to have you swing by, or if you could tell your friends I am here I would appreciate it. My biggest struggle is getting people to know that there is a new shop in town! There is nothing I cant do that another shop can, and I promise you'll get the best service in around. You can also find me on facebook and instagram to see what were up to! Hope to hear from yall!

Thanks, Kyle

Good to know there's another option if I'm down there. Do you carry Bowtech?

I do not carry bowtech at this time, but I have all the capability to work on them and a special press to work on the newer models with pre stressed limbs. I'm growing my bow brands at this time but as far as accessories go I have every manufacturer

I do not carry bowtech at this time, but I have all the capability to work on them and a special press to work on the newer models with pre stressed limbs. I'm growing my bow brands at this time but as far as accessories go I have every manufacturer

I cruz thru I-84 on huntin trips,,,good to know theres a shop in Nampa,,,do you have a address and directions/exit # from freeway?ph # and what are your hrs?do you service Mathews?

i absolutely service mathews. My address is 124 s queens dr. nampa. I am not a mathews dealer, however I have years of expertise in tuning and building strings for mathews. you would take the garrity exit in nampa, follow it west for about a mile, turn south on kings road, continue south, pass through he victory intersection and ill be on the left about a half mile down in kings road etates! hope to see you this year!

if im coming thru,ill try to swing by sometime,are you open on sats?not sure when im rolling that way ,but I always make at least 1 big trip a year and already drew gen wy elk for 2017 ,ill be cruising I-84 for sure your direction this fall.

Back