Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New 168gr Nosler Long Range 30 cal

Bigjav

I saw that Nosler came out with a new long range 30 cal bullet. I'm curious if anyone has tried it yet and if so what been your experience with it? I'm thinking about getting some to reload for my 308win

I shoot the 175gr Accubond LR out of my 7 mag and have had good results on deer & elk at ranges from 200-365.

There is a crap-ton of in field experience on HT with the 308. Let us know what you are currently shooting. You may be chasing a Dollar spent for $0.01 profit.

Lord knows there is a boat load of us in that raft !

I'm kinda new to reloading but so far I've been loading 165 gmx and 168 e-tip over varget cause I'm from California and we're regulated to be lead free for hunting. But when I've gone out of state and can use the good shit I've used the 165 sst superformance and it's been good but I'm curious if I can find/make something better

My 300wm loves the 168gr BT's from Nosler, might have to try a box when they become available.

Wonder if the bc numbers will be way off compared to the other LRA

Some bullet numbers were off, some were almost spot on. It's just a number anyway. If you don't shoot and verify, no sense in using the LR bullets. Most hunters won't out shoot what the regular Accubond can do anyway. I used the 210's one season. Then back to the "normal" 200 I went. mtmuley

I have a ton of money in components building up loads in 7mm with ablr bullets. Seating them at sammi coal like nosler reccomends and with rl22,h1000, and retumbo I have yet to see them come close to what that gun shoots with vld's. But I am a addict so I will probably buy a box just to see what the old 06 will do with the 168's

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back