Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WTB Mystery Ranch Rip-Zip pouch

guserto4

Shocked and amazed these seem to be discontinued- great looking pouch I'd like to buy off ya if you have one or a pair. Prefer coyote or foliage, if I can be so choosey.

They have/had many different zip pouches. Can you be more specific of which one you are speaking of?

Big Fin- I'm looking for some sort of slender, vertical exterior pouch to mount to the sides of my new Pintler. I'd like a pouch to house my rain gear and while searching Al Gore's internet I stumbled across the MR "rip-zip" pouch. Check out the picture for reference. Something 6" wide, 12-16" tall, 3 or so inches deep. I'd LOVE to get two to balance the pack out, but am looking at finding at least one. They aren't on the website (unless I'm a total goon) so I figure they stopped making them. The internet says they used to sell for $40 a piece.
zip-rip pouch.jpg
I was considering the zoid bags MR has now because they are the right sort of dimensions, but I don't think they have any side molle or other side attachment besides the top loop. Got any ideas? Got any old rip-zips floating around your garage you wanna part with?!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papretzelman
Back