March Madness - Kenetrek Boots to the WINNER!

Gunner46

Is anyone setting up a HT bracket this year?

Edited by Big Fin:

Yes, Kenetrek wants to be the sponsor of this event, donating a pair of boots to the winning bracket. If you are not already following, please do so on their Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/Kenetrek/

The link for our bracket is here -----> https://tournament.fantasysports.ya...0/invitation?key=12d1fd702b8df5ad&soc_trk=lnk

If you win our bracket, you must do two things to get the Kenetrek Boot prize; 1) be a registered Hunt Talk member (lurkers can play, but no prize for them), and 2) if you have a Facebook account you must be following Kenetrek on Facebook.

12507174_937792012969483_5470038958376938888_n.jpg

After watching the conference tournaments today, I think this will be the hardest bracket ever. Too many teams that are equally talented.

Should make for a great tournament!

Past years has been done on Yahoo. I cannot access Yahoo. I play on ESPN .

If I can access, I will play.

This will be horrible. No way you can pick this bracket.

Probably. be the year the 1 in a trillion chance is hit.

I'll jump in, but after the Big 12 quarterfinals, I can already tell you that I'm doomed. As a Kansas native and of course, KU fan, I lose control of my senses and pencil in KU to the title game before anything else is filled. I've only been right one time since I started, in 2008. But hey, history repeats itself correct?!

I'd play. Hopefully my national champion doesn't get knocked out in the first round this year by Middle Tennessee.

Gunner, thanks for doing this. I cannot join, says you have to send me an invite. Can I have an invite, please!

Thanks Jabber! Just created a yahoo account so i could play. Should be fun, as 11 other months out of the year, I forget basketball even exists. It's kind of fun playing brackets like this when you havent a clue about it.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back