March Madness - Kenetrek Boots to the WINNER!

One of my classmates encountered Luke Maye this morning and got a photo with him. He's never gotten quite this amount of attention on campus before (I mean he's been on the team but never really been the star of the show) and I'm not sure he knows what to do with the newfound publicity. For now it seems he's trying to be fairly humble about it.
I think it's pretty darn cool that shot was made by a role player. Hope he's enjoying it.

So close to a new pair of boots.

giphy.gif

three brackets left.

a Gonzaga win gives "Doom for Win" the victory

a North Carolina win and a combined score greater than 157 gives "My Spectacular Bracket" the victory

a North Carolina win and a combined score less than 158 gives "Ken-ton of Fun" the victory

Now I'm wishing I'd bought the $40 student tickets for entry into the Final Four/Championship.

Both of the games tonight were excellent.

Congrats to Scott!

Duke screwed me in the end.....Go figure I am a UNC fan they win the title and duke knocks me out of the boots! LOL Top 10 bracket isn't bad.

14th place for my first try at a bracket. I'm not TOO sad. It was fun while it lasted! Congrats to the winner! Plenty of upsets to work through.

Congrats Scott. Enjoy the boots! Inched my way up to 6th place with the NC win. Thanks for putting this on. I enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I finally reached the first page (19th). I think I started at 140 or 170. Was fun. Thanks Kenetrek Boots for the sponsorship!

Looks like it came down to the tie breaker between me and Bucky. I can't believe more people didn't take North Carolina. Not one of my best brackets but I'll take it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back