Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

March Madness - Kenetrek Boots to the WINNER!

If my math is right, and Gonzaga goes all the way, I'll have myself a new pair of boots! Size 11 please.

If my math is right, and Gonzaga goes all the way, I'll have myself a new pair of boots! Size 11 please.

you need oregon to beat kansas, kentucky to beat UNC and oregon, AND have gonzaga win it all.

Don't know how, but I'm back on the first page. Not a chance in hell, but there I am! Back to my NASCAR league.

Did any sponsors offer a prize for worst bracket? Mine is so bad, I'd have been better off letting my toddler son make my picks.

Ten brackets left.

406Life
Blue Grouse Bracket
Doom For Win
Its A League Game Smokey
Justin F
Ken-ton Of Fun
Lay Up Champ
Lucky Bracket
My Spectacular Bracket
My Swag Bracket

I just noticed this thread , Don't have a bracket , just took the girlfriend out for a beer at a quite place to celebrate OREGON making the final four , holy crap , I can't believe I just typed that , been watching the DUCKS for a long time , football , basketball, baseball, this I a once in a life time moment . I'm gonna enjoy it :cool:

IMG_5140.jpg

I just noticed this thread , Don't have a bracket , just took the girlfriend out for a beer at a quite place to celebrate OREGON making the final four , holy crap , I can't believe I just typed that , been watching the DUCKS for a long time , football , basketball, baseball, this I a once in a life time moment . I'm gonna enjoy it :cool:

View attachment 69219

Any team that beats the team whose name must not be spoken is my favorite team. Thank you Ducks!

Almost bought a pair of Kenetreks last night at our RMEF banquet but didn't need to spend that much for boots I didn't HAVE to have. Mountain Extreme 400 went for $375 I think. But I did win a nice expensive shotgun! At least I had some boots in my hand for a bit. Closest I'll ever come...

Getting down to the wire, 7 brackets left.

South Carolina over Oregon: Lay Up Champ tiebreaker with My Unbelievable Bracket

South Carolina over North Carolina: Justin F

Gonzaga over Oregon: Lay Up Champ

Gonzaga over North Carolina: Doom For Win

Oregon over South Carolina: My Swag Bracket

Oregon over Gonzaga: Lay Up Champ tiebreaker with My Swag Bracket

North Carolina over South Carolina: Justin F

North Carolina over Gonzaga: My Spectacular Bracket tiebreaker with Ken-ton Of Fun

I know I can't win, but do feel a little better making it to the first page. Good luck to those still in the hunt

The last few that are in have varied picks for the champion.

Whoever, of these few, picks the right champion will win.

I like it, win it, goes to the last game. Win or lose. I was probably out first round, but gave up hope in the early games of the sweet 16.

Congratulation to whoever wins this. You will have earned it.

Last edited:
Why does there have to be a week break before the Final Four plays?

And FYI: There are no longer any perfect brackets left. I had read that there were 230 before final four, but they gone!

Why does there have to be a week break before the Final Four plays?

Its in a different venue. The sweet sixteen and elite eight are played in four different locations but the final 3 games are in Phoenix this year. The players go back for classes during the week. I heard the kid that hit the game winner for UNC got a standing ovation in his monday morning class.

Its in a different venue. The sweet sixteen and elite eight are played in four different locations but the final 3 games are in Phoenix this year. The players go back for classes during the week. I heard the kid that hit the game winner for UNC got a standing ovation in his monday morning class.

One of my classmates encountered Luke Maye this morning and got a photo with him. He's never gotten quite this amount of attention on campus before (I mean he's been on the team but never really been the star of the show) and I'm not sure he knows what to do with the newfound publicity. For now it seems he's trying to be fairly humble about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back