Yeti GOBOX Collection

March Madness - Kenetrek Boots to the WINNER!

Take it all with a grain of salt. The fun is in watching everybody spaz about who is up one and who just crashed. In 4 weeks it's all done...and nobody is out a dime for playing.

Trash talk along the way is just icing on the cake, and should never be taken for anything but 'talkin'n some trash.
Well said, and just remember it really doesn't matter until the later rounds due to point values if you missed some in the 1st round but pick a final four correctly. You're in good shape good luck everyone.

Daaaaaang. Villanova just went down! That just killed me for sure. Wasn't in my final 4 but not much difference.

I had Wisconsin over Nova (in both my brackets believe it or not). Shocked to see I'm currently in first place!! That's not going to last. I have Virginia winning it all.

I had nova into the final four. ouch. but there still a chance, size 11.5 please

Sure is a lot of RED in my bracket, more so now that Duke lost! Had them in the final game! BUT, there still must be a chance. I moved onto the first page on the leader board.

I am safely ranked at 177 out of 196, I think I have a good chance of buying my own kenetreks!

I don't ever contribute my $ to the bracket pools at work and now I know why. I'm smack dab tied for 108. Kenetrek has a few boots on ebay right now.

If anyone is curious, the random pick wasn't the best choice unless you like your bracket to be all red. At least it was easy to follow after the 1st round.

Well, Xavier just finished me off for good. Both final 4 picks on that side are gone.

I'm slipping fellas. Kansas does look incredible(I had them being upset) I also had Michigan in the finals, but I'm a ducks fan at heart so that's ok. I've only missed 1 pick in the west though but I have Xavier losing to Gonzaga in the next game.

I would like to see Xavier beat Kansas for the title. It's my only chance of getting some boots and even that only works if no one picked them to win out.
Most years you have to pick the winner and early round games mean almost nothing in the final analysis. This year those early games could mean the difference if an unpicked team takes it.

Wisconsin Florida game was awesome. That leaves just 19 brackets capable of winning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back