Need Help on a Paper for Hunting Conservation

Strengthening America’s Hunting Heritage and Wildlife Conservation in the 21st Century: Challenges and Opportunities, Government Report 2009 pdf

Coming Home to the Pleistocene, Paul Shepard, 1998 book

American Sportsmen and the Origins of Conservation, John R. Reiger, 1975 pdf

The North American Model of Wildlife Conservation, Valerius Geist, 2006 paper

Why Hunting Has Defined the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation, Geist, Transactions of the 66th North American Wildlife and Natural Resources Conference, 2001 pdf

Hunting and Environmentalism: Conflict or Misperceptions, Irena Knezevic, 2009 pdf

The role of hunting in North American wildlife conservation, Jim Heffelfinger and Valerius Geist, 2013 pdf

PM me your email and I can email the pdf's to you if you like.

Strengthening America’s Hunting Heritage and Wildlife Conservation in the 21st Century: Challenges and Opportunities, Government Report 2009 pdf

Coming Home to the Pleistocene, Paul Shepard, 1998 book

American Sportsmen and the Origins of Conservation, John R. Reiger, 1975 pdf

The North American Model of Wildlife Conservation, Valerius Geist, 2006 paper

Why Hunting Has Defined the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation, Geist, Transactions of the 66th North American Wildlife and Natural Resources Conference, 2001 pdf

Hunting and Environmentalism: Conflict or Misperceptions, Irena Knezevic, 2009 pdf

The role of hunting in North American wildlife conservation, Jim Heffelfinger and Valerius Geist, 2013 pdf

PM me your email and I can email the pdf's to you if you like.

Awesome, thank you so much.

I'm not writing a paper or anything but I would like to read those pdf's.

I am doing a paper on the benefits of Hunting Conservation and arguing that hunters provide more benefits than anti-hunting organizations. I need to compile several academic sources for my citations. There may be a few of you here that have actually written acadamic papers on this or a similar subject and I was hoping you guys could provide some directions to credible sources. I've had a few decent hits on academic search in a few online libraries but many of the topics have to do with Africa and different types of conservation. I'd like to narrow it in to North America or more local if possible.

If I can't find the sources I need I may change my topic to argue the public land narrative. I'm sure some of you fighters could help me on that if you feel so inclined.

I appreciate any help.

I just had the opportunity to view your thread. Though I haven't written any academic papers on conservation related subjects you might try Meredith L Gore, PhD, an associate professor at Michigan State University.

Thanks for the help everyone one. The professor liked my paper enough that my second draft correcting a few small errors would be good enough to use as my final version. She said that about once a year she gets a first draft paper that is good enough to turn in as a final paper so I must have done something right. I have to do a presentation this afternoon as my final for the class on my argument. If you guys are interested I can post my paper up this evening.

Heck yes, I would love to see it! I actually feel a little guilty that it has taken you countless hours to compile and we will reap the benefits of it for free!

Chris, I would love to see it, thanks for offering.

Congratulations that your draft was good enough for a final. That is a skill worth honing, it may come natural to you. Remember in your future, Malcolm Forbes said, "Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are."

If that writing skill comes naturally, don't undervalue it.

Look forward to reading your paper.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back