Yeti GOBOX Collection

Break 180?

Coveyleader

What you think? This ram is hard to judge, but I'm thinking he will get there. Average bases in unit go from 15 up to 16. If there is one weakness on him, it may be length but if he gets to 35 or 36, I think he's there.

I've seen him two years in a row now, hoping a friend can draw the tag but it's a long shot. He's old, not sure how much longer he will be around.

Attachments

• 16596.jpg
    16596.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 16598.jpg
    16598.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,017
My impression of him is that he is lighter than the average in the bases, and might not make 15". I'd say 35" on length is about right. Carries his mass well. I'll go 176". I'm no expert, though.

I'd take the under for 180.

I find it very difficult to judge sheep on the hoof. I've measured a handful and my guess before and what is actually on the tape are different numbers. I'd say this guy lacks some length and just a bit of mass. I'd put him at 170".

Still don't think I'd pass. nice looking ram.

I'm no expert so I won't venture to guess. His length does look like his weak point to me. I love the character he has though. He's an old bruiser for sure. I would shoot him in a heartbeat.

I think 10 plus. Surely class 4 ram.

I'm starting to swing the other way, 175ish. I think he has the mass, just not the length.

Attachments

• P1210237.jpg
    P1210237.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 995
  • P1210239.jpg
    P1210239.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 986
Last edited:
On second thought, my above guess may be high.

Terry...I had him at 171-172". Can't beat his looks though. You could stare at that ram every night for a long time. Well, you don't have to. You have a toad already. Congrats again......great job.

I came up with 174"... with 35" length. I think his bases are right at 15" maybe slightly less, carries his mass well. Pretty ram, I'd love to look at him on the wall for sure..

Great ram and great pictures. 170ish. I'd age him at 12. It's hard to count when heavily broomed like that.

I'd tag him in a second. Who cares about inches when it's a beauty of a ram like that.

Great ram and great pictures. 170ish. I'd age him at 12. It's hard to count when heavily broomed like that.

I'd tag him in a second. Who cares about inches when it's a beauty of a ram like that.

Agreed. His configuration is beautiful and his mass carriers out well but they don't drop below his jaw line, not enough length or base mass to make 180.

Back