Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What broadhead do you use?

Wayne99

With all the options for broadheads that seem to be out there expandable vs fixed; company vs company what broadhead do you use? Also what grain of broadhead do you use?

Currently G5 Strikers in 100G, have never had any issues and they fly like I want them to.

QAD exodus 100gr, best flying broadhead I've shot so far group the same as field points out to 65 yards, maybe further but that's as far as I shoot. Built very tough too, great penetration.

Like a lot of the other guys, i have had great success with slick trick magnums. They fly great and have performed exceptionally well. I like the idea of a big, 4-blade broadhead after nearly loosing a really big bull shooting 3-blade montecs. Most men shoot bows with enough energy now where you can still get good penetration with a big broadhead.

Good to see all of the input! Thanks for all the info! I have been using 100gr flying arrow archery toxic broadhead. I really like the accuracy I have been getting. But as bear season fast approachs I'm just weighing my options.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back