Hello from Texas

Sowhntr

Glad to be on here. I have been hunting Texas now for 20 years Mainly whitetail and pigs. I am looking for a new adventure. I have lost my full appreciation for sitting in a deer blind and hunting over bait. Don't get me wrong there is nothing like shooting a mature whitetail after a long and thought out season. I am looking for more of a chase. My main goal right now is chasing an antelope. I am planning on Building some points in Wyoming, in the mean time I want to try and put in for some doe tags if that's all I can draw. Took the family to Yellowstone and Montana this past summer. We fell in love with the place and can't wait to make it back. I also plan on chasing a mule deer and elk this season as well. If you guys happen to need any info on Texas I will be glad to share all I have obtained. Other than that I can't wait to learn more about your states, and all the hunting insight I can get.

Best regards,
Josh

Josh,
This is one of the best forums to be a part of for learning accurant information with genuine guys. Im also from Texas and I know how hard it is to gain new information. A good thing to start doing is to just use the search function and type in what animal or state you are interested in and start reading the old posts. Plenty of info!!
Welcome aboard.
Cole

Thank you for the welcome! I just put in for my first CO hunt. I am very excited! Wyoming antelope is top on the list, a pp is in my future.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back