PEAX Equipment

Aoudad hunt

brockel

A couple of friends and I are wanting to go do an Aoudad hunt. We would prefer to do it self guided with just paying the trespass fee. What are some of the outfitters that you recommend that you can go do the self guided thing with?

Hey Brockel,
West Texas hunts is ran by Mike McKinney, he is a long time Texas hunting forum member. I have buddies that hunted with him on many occasions. Deal with confidence with Mike. He has lots of free range animals to chase.

Buy OTC in NM. It's a yearlong tag. Good everywhere except the premium units. Lots of public land DIY opportunities.

Hey Brockel,
West Texas hunts is ran by Mike McKinney, he is a long time Texas hunting forum member. I have buddies that hunted with him on many occasions. Deal with confidence with Mike. He has lots of free range animals to chase.

Mike has a lot of properties, I would strongly suggest you avoid the little diy ranch one. I've seen the property and the sheep have a few hundred yards of a secondary cliff you would have to catch them on. From what I saw in the area around it youd have better luck finding Sasquatch.

Nothing against Muley mike at all I think his other properties are good

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back