Best Website for Bullets?

LandDiver

Any of you have a favorite website to get bullets from? Looking for Nosler's Trophy Grade Accubond in a 140 grain for a 7mm-08. Nosler's home page says out of stock, and the 3 places I went had nothing.

Just trying to figure out getting bullets before I get a rifle. Read that this can be some what of a struggle for 7mm-08 shooters.

Thanks.

Nosler's Shooter's Pro Shop, Midway USA, Natchez, Graf and Sons, Midsouth Shooter's Supply and even Cabela's are all good places to look. Sometimes, bullets just are not available if the demand is high and inventory low.

Nosler's Shooter's Pro Shop, Midway USA, Natchez, Graf and Sons, Midsouth Shooter's Supply and even Cabela's are all good places to look. Sometimes, bullets just are not available if the demand is high and inventory low.

The only place you listed I have just a little over an hour from me is Cabela's. They had the 140 grain Accubond but it was only for the 7mm rem mag. The whole long shelf they had for 7mm bullets had many options, but the one I've read the most about and seen recommend the most were Nosler's. Thank you I will check the other sites.

Bullets or loaded ammo? mtmuley

Ha ha I guess loaded ammo?

If you don't mind ordering, there are other manufacturers that load the Accubond besides Nosler. mtmuley

Those sites have relieved my concern about being able to get bullets when needed, and enough to practice with. Thank you all for the help, very much appreciated.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back