Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

ID big 3 regs 2017-2018

This is my year to start applying!

I did notice that in 2016 over 1,000 non-residents applied, and 5 were awarded a tag... So you're saying I have a chance!!!

I was in the Panhandle this past October for Elk and Bear. My goal is to get back to Idaho every year if possible.

I would love to try, but the off chance I actually get it I would waste it not knowing where to go ha ha. Got 1 maybe 2 more years here then another move. Hopefully we get Colorado or Utah, and then I'll have to start all over again lol.

ho hum....I always deviate towards sheep, but I think moose might be on the menu this year. I haven't applied for moose since I was a kid.

Very cool. Did a little camping up there last summer, but had to leave for school before i could get into the bulls i had on camera closer to CDA. Back now after learning two valuable lessons...1) Im too old for school, 2) Never leave idaho :)
Bunco is gonna be much quicker for me to access this year. Probably hunt there more, unless i can locate the bulls i had coming in last year again.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back