Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wolves or German Sheperds?

I mean he says it himself! This is disturbing to me. I don't think a wild animal, or ferral would hang out so close to human scent. To me I think they were hoping for a ride back home ALIVE!

Not much on the internet makes me actually angry but for some reason this just infuriates me.

Same type of idiot mentality as the guy (Texan) last fall in the beartooth who pulled out his big shiny revolver on my tail wagging pup ( and kept it pointed at her after I picked her up) and my dog is too scared of strangers to go near them let alone be aggressive

Not much on the internet makes me actually angry but for some reason this just infuriates me.

Same type of idiot mentality as the guy (Texan) last fall in the beartooth who pulled out his big shiny revolver on my tail wagging pup ( and kept it pointed at her after I picked her up) and my dog is too scared of strangers to go near them let alone be aggressive

My corgi wears blaze orange now because of some idiot who thought he was a coyote... as if the tiny legs, potbelly and collar weren't a give away.

And just to be clear, if it is truly a wild, feral dog roaming around killing deer, I see no issue with shooting it, but for them to be laying next to his backpack they were probably lost or abandoned pets.

Either way, posting it all over social media on a public account is terrible. For every 100 Rinella posts a non hunter sees to give them a positive view of hunting, it only takes one of this kind of post to cancel all that out.

Damn this is sickening. From the wear around its neck one of the "wolves" looks like it had a collar on it fairly recently.

Domestic animals that are predators should not be running off leash. Whether is a housecat killing quail and rabbits or dog killing rabbits and chasing does until they abort, there is no place in wildlife management for domestic predators. For those that run dogs to chase cougars or bears, there should be a requirement for those off-leash dogs to wear bright orange collars with identity tags with a cell phone number and owner name.

I grew up around livestock and off-leash dogs were viewed in the same way as coyotes if they chased livestock on private land. If your dog was off-leash and bit someone, especially a child, that usually ended quickly and badly for the dog. That is on the owner.

I see packs of dogs on the edge of Scottsdale along the 202. Most likely the dogs were dumped. The packs usually look like pit-mixes and hounds though have seen beagles and small dogs running in those packs. A jogger, a kid walking, someone with a flat tire on the side of the road are all at risk if a pack approaches. Control your pets. For their safety and your neighbors.

View attachment 68535

It looks like his name is Brandon pitcher

Without access to all the facts it is very inappropriate to accuse anyone, including Mr. Pitcher, of alleged unethical behavior and/or criminal acts. Mr. Pitcher of Pitcher Peak Productions can be reached at (208) 215 -5984 or [email protected] if you wish to allow him the common courtesy of responding to the accusations related to this alleged incident.

Looks like rather than deleting it he disabled the comments and doubled down on the stupidity.

I suppose a name change is in order, from elkmagnet to the wolfwhisperer.....nice pair of trophy housepets there fella.

Looks like rather than deleting it he disabled the comments and doubled down on the stupidity.

Yeah, his comment, "bosses make boss decisions".....kid is an idiot. He says he's taking them to the fish and game to have them checked. We'll see. I'm guessing he posts that the F&G said wolves and he never takes them in. "Too stinky to be dogs". A dog living in the woods for a while wouldn't stink? I've always heard that if you lose a dog in the woods and can't find him, leave an article of your clothing on the ground so if they come back, they lay down next to it. So the fact that he comes back to his pack and sees two dogs next to it, should tell him something. That is not wolf behavior.

I am a boss. I make decisions. Sometimes they are wrong. And if I make a mistake I admit it. And I don't hammer my employees when they make one. And I like to believe they respect me for that. THAT is being a boss.

That's one way to get 15000 followers on instagram over night... freakin jackass

I just can't get over the stupidity of people. If they were wild dogs and you felt threatened, fine, shoot them if that's what you think is right. DON'T put pictures and a freaking story out there for the world to see and then make comments about how much of a "boss" you are for putting down wild dogs (if they even were wild). Absolute tool.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back