Wolves or German Sheperds?

LandDiver

Honestly not a fan of the way this guy conducts himself on social media.

He recently posted these pictures, and I think it's going to cause some discussion. What do you guys think? He stated he didn't know what they were, just shot. Said he's leaving it up to IDFG to figure out. As a hunter isn't one of the biggest rules, "always know what your shooting"?

Anyway curious to know what you guys think. I think they straight up look like German Sheperds.

I think shepherds. But they don't look too healthy so maybe they were dumped? I'm not sure if it's the same dude or not but there's a member here with the same username.

I think shepherds. But they don't look too healthy so maybe they were dumped? I'm not sure if it's the same dude or not but there's a member here with the same username.

Pretty sure not the same, only because when comparing member here to videos of other they appear different. Plus member here has a German Sheperd in his profile.

Those are 100% dogs what a moron. There is probably some poor dude out there that came home from shed hunting without his buddies.

Last edited:
What a complete, disgusting piece of shit.

Making a mistake is one thing. To defiantly brag about it like he is doing just makes my blood boil.

Too bad the dogs owner wasn't around to put one in his head.

I was looking at this earlier, unbelievable. Makes me think twice about taking my dog with me when I hike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back