Greeting from BC

BC300Mag

Hi everyone,

I'm a hunter and fisher from up north. I always put a Mulie in the freezer, and I've been trying to connect with a Moose for years but haven't been able to call a legal one (with 10 points on one side) yet, but I'm interested in broadening my horizons. Goat and sheep are both on my list, but recently I've become really interested in pronghorn and I hope to make the drive to Idaho one year soon to learn the system. I'm also fisher, and spend three weeks off Vancouver Island every year in pursuit of big salmon--we call them Chinooks or Springs, but Americans generally call them Kings.

Anyway, I've been looking through the Ponghorn section here, and I appreciate all the information website members have shared. I have a long way to go to even figure out the basics of your tag systems and negotiating public / private land issues, but I hope to hunt the USA very soon.

Welcome to the forum, don't give up on your moose! In BC isn't the law 10 on side or 3 front points on one side?

Welcome form a fellow BC'er. As for the law on moose it just depends where you are in the province as it changes from region to region.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back