Yeti GOBOX Collection

YouTube Episode - Two Days of Dove Fun in Yuma, AZ

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
You saw bits and pieces of this last Arizona dove hunting when we were out doing it last September. Here is a compilation of two days of absolute fun. And, some tips of how to find the best dove hunting plots in Arizona.

[video=youtube_share;E2RLmCcp1g4]https://youtu.be/E2RLmCcp1g4[/video]

If you love shooting, lots of shooting, at very tasty birds, I am not sure what could be higher on the list than a dove hunt in Arizona. Thanks for watching.

Cool video Randy! Love getting out and hunting anything but always enjoy a dove shoot. Props to Arizona for the cooperation with the private land owners.

I was stationed at MCAS Yuma '94-'97. Had a great time, outdoor activities everywhere rt out the door. I come from San Antonio TX n thought we had good dove hunting, boy was I wrong!! Yuma was unreal, also great waterfowl; yes waterfowl in the desert, along the Colorado River rt outside the city limits, desert mulies rt there in the Kofa mtns, great fishing, and finally my favorite; Coues deer, not too far away; used to hunt em in Nogales.

Any and all of you who apply to hunt in Arizona truly are missing out on the time of your lives if you don't make it to Yuma to experience this at least once in your life --- absolutely the BEST dove hunting in North America!!! Birds like you won't believe, the smell of gun powder in the air, the never-ending pops of shots fired (Yuma's version of the Fourth of July)!

Heck, you've already purchased your Arizona hunting license --- the only other thing you need is a $5 Arizona migratory bird stamp. Check it out here for more info: www.azgfd.com/hunting/species/smallgame/dove

The landowner in the video (Kent) and the G&F officer (Scott) are dear friends of mine. Typical of good people you'll find in Yuma. The entire community supports this hunting/shooting event --- one visit won't be enough, I pretty well guarantee it!

I lived in Yuma for over 10 years. I just got totally sick of the numbers of Californian fools over there fouling the area. The dove hunting was great, though.

Back