OnX not doing free update on cards anymore?

warpig602

Perhaps I cant find the right page but when I just purchased 3 cards and inside the packaging it says you can update to the latest version for free, one time. When I follow the links it just adds a 30.00 update to my cart?

You'll have to setup an account or call customer service. They still do free updates for a year after you buy the card, but they only (generally) update once a year, usually August. If you bought on old card on ebay, and then update it immediately, you'll still get the update later on. If you have any problems, just call CS, they are very willing to help.

Thanks, I have an account setup. I guess I'll have to call as Ive tried doing it through my account. Cards were purchased new from a Gander Mountain that was closing, not sure how long they have been sitting there.

Cards can be buggy, if you talk with them and send it in, they will send you a new one. I live in Missoula, so I just drop by and do the exchange no problem.

Just to followup, shot an email over to them yesterday morning and they got me squared away in a timely fashion. Customer service is top notch.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back