Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Waterfowl Decoys

ida homer

Does anyone know of a website like camofire, but for waterfowl decoys?

I'm looking to pick up quite a few goose decoys by October but I haven't been able to find any good (or even small) post season deals.

If anyone has any hook ups, PM me. I have pro deals on First Lite, Big Agnes, Marmot, Spy Optics, Bushnell, Sportdog, Salomon, Sierra Designs, Kershaw, Mountain House, Zamberlain, MTN OPS, Princeton Tec and a few others. Maybe we can trade, some of my pro deals are good but some are only 10-20%. Thanks

Craigslist or if you have a local type of Craigslist, I'd say that's your best bet. People are selling them quite frequently on a general local site here for good prices at times.

rogerssportinggoods.com
mackspw.com

Both of these sites will have the best deals, and tons of them. I mean tons. But fwiw, I would check out garage sales and online (facebook) classifieds and yardsales. There can be deals in there but honestly, CL and facebook sales tend to be way overpriced. If I buy dekes used I wont' pay more than half what they are new. The only exception to this is possibly full body goose, but that's a different story.

Don't be afraid to mix and match. Also if you can score old ones, you can repaint easily and cheaply. Turn a bunch of old mallards into ringers. Ducks don't care.

I'll sign up on wingsupply and check cabelas. Maybe March, April and May will be the sale months once late snow geese and specks end. Our craigslist selection is pretty week around Boise. Only a couple listings, for mostly junk. Thanks guys.

It's crazy how expensive goose dekes are and apparently the full bodies hold their value well, even on craigslist and used etc.

Thanks for the website recommendations.

Have you looked in to Alibaba? Most of the times the decoys listed are the same molds of the stuff you see here. Prices are usually under $10 a decoy with something like a 200 piece min order. Not a bad deal for a volume spread or to split with a few guys.

Have you looked in to Alibaba? Most of the times the decoys listed are the same molds of the stuff you see here. Prices are usually under $10 a decoy with something like a 200 piece min order. Not a bad deal for a volume spread or to split with a few guys.

I'll be honest, the website looks a tad sketchy.

But that would be a good idea. Any second and third opinions on this website?

I'll be honest, the website looks a tad sketchy.

But that would be a good idea. Any second and third opinions on this website?

Oh yea I know what you mean. I have never used it personally but i have knows a few other guys on some forums who have. Apparently they hold your money in escrow until the order is completed similar to how a paypal transaction works. You can do a search for how to process works and find some good stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back