Are you hungry yet?

Pizza.jpg

Homemade antelope sweet Italian sausage pizza, turned out to be a huge hit! Glad I made 15 lbs. of the sweet Italian, it's going to go fast. Good thing I have another lope tag to fill!

Tonight was elk omlettes, last night was deer chops, the night before was moose tacos (my wife's breakfast was mt lion sausage and eggs), the night before that was deer chops again in cast iron with brown butter and garlic and onions, the night before that was elk flat iron steaks in the cast iron, the night before that was deer heart tacos in Montana, and tomorrow night is seared goose breast... (the elk, mt lion sausage, and moose were gifted by Gerald and the goose was gifted by Jason..thanks guys, you made my wife happy)
heart tacos.jpg
Gerald throwing the heart tacos down...we invited our neighbor to share, but it's a good thing he declined because we tore them up :cool:

Got a freezer full of whitetail, antelope, elk, blue grouse and pheasant.
It all makes me hungry.
But the thought of eating lion makes that hunger turn to nausea -turned way too many of 'em inside out - more power to ya.........

I like to precook food to take to work for the week. My breakfast this week is scrambled eggs with red peppers, onions and fried antelope summer sausage with a bit if melted cheese. Cooked in cast iron.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180115-104321.jpg
    Screenshot_20180115-104321.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20180115-104246.jpg
    Screenshot_20180115-104246.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 44

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc