Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tonight was elk omlettes, last night was deer chops, the night before was moose tacos (my wife's breakfast was mt lion sausage and eggs), the night before that was deer chops again in cast iron with brown butter and garlic and onions, the night before that was elk flat iron steaks in the cast iron, the night before that was deer heart tacos in Montana, and tomorrow night is seared goose breast... (the elk, mt lion sausage, and moose were gifted by Gerald and the goose was gifted by Jason..thanks guys, you made my wife happy)
    Name:  heart tacos.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  149.8 KB
    Gerald throwing the heart tacos down...we invited our neighbor to share, but it's a good thing he declined because we tore them up
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

Blog Entries

Got a freezer full of whitetail, antelope, elk, blue grouse and pheasant.
    It all makes me hungry.
    But the thought of eating lion makes that hunger turn to nausea -turned way too many of 'em inside out - more power to ya.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12