Reloading Components

HighDesertSage

Just out of curiosity, where are you all finding the best deals online for reloading components? I will probably buy powder and primers in town still to avoid the hazardous fees, so I am mainly looking for Bullets and Brass.

I get all my bullets from SPS. I Google 'once fired brass' and then shop around a little. Saves a ton over new brass.

SPS for bullets. Midwayusa, Cabela's, Bullets.com, and Graf and Sons for bullets and brass. Pretty much anywhere that has them on sale.

SPS for bullets. Midwayusa, Cabela's, Bullets.com, and Graf and Sons for bullets and brass. Pretty much anywhere that has them on sale.

This, plus I have gotten great deals on bullets from classifieds on a couple other forums. I am lucky enough to have a good shop here in town that does pretty well on powder availability.

I'm all over the place when buying things. I try to buy factory seconds bullets but prefer to get new brass for my serious hunting rigs while once-fired or surplus brass is good enough for AR and plinking. Dies and equipment come from Amazon, Grafs, MidwayUSA, eBay. I use Chrome browser and add wikibuy to help search for deals. Jet.com is quickly becoming a place to buy stuff but it rarely has everything I need. Check out facebook reloading groups...some guys bundle brass and bullets for way cheap. I bought 6000 .224 FMJ for $0.05 each last summer from a facebook ad.

Tell us what you need in a WTB ad in the classifieds you never know what guys have.

I usually use Powder Valley and Euro Optic, though once in a while Midway or Natchez will have a Lapua sale or shipping promo that makes them cheaper.

powder valley if they have it in stock. They seem to have the best prices around.

One that is starting to pop up in searches is Monmouth reloading. Their prices seem reasonable and shipping isn't completely out of line.

I've been tracking a few new names to the reloading components but they tend to be factory direct...Alpha Munitions and Peterson Brass. Both are looking to compete with Lapua, Norma, and Nosler. I just got a lead on a new bullet manufacturer producing high BC bullets but their name eludes me right now and they have not yet begun commercial production.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back