Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

ewe sheep

Fuzzy math. ;- )

Maybe...gohunt gives a 0.48% with 7 points but it does show that 3 people with 7 points drew...as well as 3 with 10 & 15 points.

Really what I want is FWP goes back to paying $80 for the application and they keep $10 if unsuccessful. I feel that would chase off the non-serious applicants who don't want to front 1/2 the cost of a permit.

Last edited:
I hunted a ewe a few years back and loved it. It was enough adventure and fun without much pressure. Incredible experience and amazing animals. As stated, the meat was incredible. We had such a good time, my brother did it the next year and his daughter the year after that. If I hadn't moved out of state, I would hunt ewes as often as I could and count myself blessed.

100_3412.jpg

you are correct. My bad...still u were sitting pretty good last yr with 7 pnts...3/177 (7 pnts) vs 3/382 (15pnts) or 1/220 (14 pnts)

Mthuntr the .48% draw odd listed is prob correct. Id be less concerned about the odds and put in for the hunt u want to do and wait for the tag

Personally, I wouldn't burn them. If u have a burning desire to say u shot a sheep maybe. But in my experience, at least in the unit I got mine and where Ive hunted around them before, sheep are not the most difficult animal to hunt. To each their own, just wasn't personally impressed. Not saying it wouldn't be a fun hunt.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back