Yeti GOBOX Collection

Big Crappie

Southern Elk

My old man has been catching a bunch of crappie lately. He caught this big one last week. This one is huge for the reservoir where he was fishing. We have a couple of lakes in the northern part of the state where they can go 3lbs, but not around here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 195
dang..... I hit a honey hole where I used to live and would pull out 14" that I thought were giants... and none of em were fat like that one!

Can wait for spring to chase birds in the morning and hop in the boat to get our fill on crappie.

Last edited:
Put that stud on the wall.

Too late. We fried it along with the others. He says if he ever catches a 3 pounder, he will mount it. That's not very likely in this lake, although people come from all over the country to fish Grenada Lake in north MS because you can catch a 3lb fish there.

dang..... I hit a honey hole where I used to live and would pull out 14" that I thought were giants... and none of em were fat like that one!

Can wait for spring to chase birds in the morning and hop in the boat to get our fill on crappie.

Almost another month before turkey season, but this warm weather has the crappie fishing going strong already.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back