You might only get your news from Fox If:

YOU MIGHT ONLY GET YOUR NEWS FROM MSNBC IF

1. You are compelled to wear a faux vagina on your head in public and utter incoherent statements
2. You were moved in a positive manner after listening to Ashley Judd talk about her "vagina".
3. You think Trump, Wikileaks & Putin colluded to get Trump elected
4. You view Morning Joe as serious discussion
5. You consider Al Sharpton an authority figure on race relations
6. You jump out of your chair and chant "This Buds For You" whenever the Rachel Maddow show comes on
7. You begin many of your statements with "I Feel"
8. You wept uncontrollably when Harry Reid retired
9. You thought Hillary was a good candidate
10. And finally, you believe Trump is receiving his orders from the Soviet Spy Ship off the east coast.

I guess at least one viewer thought they heard about a terrorist attack in Sweden this weekend.

And Slam, you are just trying to distract us from the truth. I have it on pretty good authority from an undisclosed source in the psychic community that Trump is getting his orders from our alien overlords through Steve Bannon.

airlocksniffer
Quote Originally Posted by Slam View Post
1. You are compelled to wear a faux vagina on your head in public and utter incoherent statements
This describes Trump perfectly.

LOL...gotta admit that vision briefly entered my mind.

Just an observation and no disrespect intended. Seems that several of our left leaning hunting brothers reside in Montana. Curious if you guys are native to the state or moved from other areas? Always thought of MT as a pretty conservative state. I'm from Texas and on some hunting forums down here. A few liberal hunters on the forums I frequent but not near as high a percentage. Just something different that I'm curious about. Full disclosure, I lean more conservative but like to hear viewpoints from different thinking folks.

The media certainly hasn't done itself any favors in the last 10-15 years with the rise of the 24 news cycle, now with a President attacking all of it it will be interesting to see if the biased reporting subsides a bit for more neutral reporting....at least these rose colored glasses I wear are comfortable.

Just an observation and no disrespect intended. Seems that several of our left leaning hunting brothers reside in Montana. Curious if you guys are native to the state or moved from other areas? Always thought of MT as a pretty conservative state. I'm from Texas and on some hunting forums down here. A few liberal hunters on the forums I frequent but not near as high a percentage. Just something different that I'm curious about. Full disclosure, I lean more conservative but like to hear viewpoints from different thinking folks.

It's a valid observation.

It's a mix of several things. Montana has been Union for a long time, and as such, we have a lot of democratic pockets. Some areas have shifted recently (over the last 20 years) to a more conservative demographic, but MT has for a long time been a purple state. Added to that, over the last decade, the Montana GOP has attacked hunting, fishing, access and public lands in an unprecedented fashion, which tends to make hunters and anglers less than appreciative. For the most part, as well, our democrats are fiscally conservative and socially liberal, which tends to fall in line with the more moderate approach to governance and fits in well with Montana's traditional "live and let live" philosophy.

If only you guys actually got real and factual news. You may not be imploding on yourselves right now. Watching what is passed off as "news" down south is humorous.

Excuse my sarcasm, the only thing RINO Joe ever got right was when he got out of politics.
And when he pointed out Trump lied about the inaugural crowd size, the largest electoral C victory in history, that the crime rate is the highest it's been in 47 years, that Trump inherited an absolute mess, or any of the hundreds of other lies he's told on a daily basis. You can bury your head in the sand and choose not to believe he lies his ass off but at least Joe S. tells it like it is. That's just a fact as painful as it is to you.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back