Thread: New forum

Default New forum

How about starting a new forum titled Find a fishing partner
    I have met some nice people in the find a hunting partner and think that adding a fishing partner might help people looking for an activity when the hunting seasons are closed.

looks good Fin.... took me a minute this morning to figure out what the hell was going on.... but luckily it didn't take long lol,
    Matt
    PronghornFreak.com DirtNapGear ARCHERY CENTRAL
    Death Harp Bowstrings ---- Onestringer arrow wraps
    Team Slayer <-----Click est. 2012
    IDAHO BOWFISHING ASSOCIATION - President

That would be really cool. I do a lot of cross country driving and other long distance driving that gets really boring. I've met a lot of guys on here, so it would be awesome to take a break from driving and wet a line with some HTers that I haven't met yet. In most states a NR 1 day fishing license isn't all that expensive.
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2016 (but I'm still damned sexy)

Done. I moved it down to the "FUN STUFF" segment as the first forum in that segment. Now titled "Looking for a Hunting or Fishing Partner."
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Thanks!!!
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2016 (but I'm still damned sexy)

Thanks for adding the fishing