PEAX Equipment

Wyoming Archery Elk - Unit 93

kbull1717

First post here as I just joined up, but these forums contain a lot of good info and I hope to contribute! I am from Michigan and have hunted Montana DIY archery in the past, but looking to hunt Wyoming next year for the first time. Being from Michigan makes it a bit hard to do much scouting besides Google earth and GoHunt before we commit to a unit. I know the laws regarding Non-res in Wilderness areas, so trying to find a unit with some good pockets to hunt elk without being in a wilderness area.

Unit 93 caught my eye and looks to have some decent drainages/pockets to get up into before the wilderness, but there is hardly an info on it anywhere. We typically like to pack it in quite a ways, so would like to get at least a few miles back to avoid pressure if possible. Has anyone here ever hunted or been in unit 93 that could share some info on it? Not looking for anyone's secret spot or anything - just some info on the amount of elk, ease of access, and if they will be outside of the wilderness in mid September? Feel free to PM me if you feel more comfortable sharing info there. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back