Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

FS: Rangefinder, Nikon Riflehunter 550

bowhuntmontana

Nikon Riflehunter 550 in excellent condition. Battery is full and comes with original soft case. Angle compensating. Nikon says it will range to 550, but I would say that's probably for reflective targets. I ranged elk this year at 465 with no issues. Haven't tried ranging animals beyond that.

Asking $125 shipped to your door. PayPal and Continental US only please.

Resized_20170217_054831.jpg

Resized_20170217_054807.jpg

Yup as the crow flies I live a couple miles from the track. Been there a few times but not while a race is going. Got to go on a spin in the pace car once which was kinda neat. How long since you left Palmyra?

FLXHunter....I see you're from Watkins Glen. I'm originally from Palmyra. Welcome aboard!! I hope you're going to the races :cool:

Yup as the crow flies I live a couple miles from the track. Have been there a few times but not while they have been racing. Took a spin in the the pace car once which was kinda cool. How long since you left Palmyra?

Yup as the crow flies I live a couple miles from the track. Have been there a few times but not while they have been racing. Took a spin in the the pace car once which was kinda cool. How long since you left Palmyra?

I retired from the Army in 07 and moved out here to CO.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REVRON
Back