Yeti GOBOX Collection

Diamond SB-1 for new bow hunter

G. McAlister

Hey everyone I am new to bow shooting/hunting and have been looking at starter priced bows. I am curious if anyone has any experience with the Diamond SB-1. I really like the fact that you can change the draw weight and length as I do not have an archery shop near. I also like it as I would like to introduce my wife to the sport as well and I can quickly adjust the setup for her to use. If I hunt with it I would probably hunt deer only, but may be interested in trying for elk later on.

I started my older boy with the Diamond Edge, and then went to the Infinite Edge, and then to a PSE Vision. I am converting the Infinite Edge into a bow fishing set up in the spring. I have been extremely happy with the Diamond bows. As you said, they are easy to adjust, and when I tinkered with it and set it to my draw length it was a very good shooter. I have not seen a bad review yet on the SB-1, and for the price it is very hard to beat. The hostage rest is not my favorite, but it was serviceable, and worked well. It needs new brushes now, but it has been used a lot for shooting spots and two or three 3-D shoots a summer for about four years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back