Yeti GOBOX Collection

coworker and family

dcopas78

I'd like to ask all of you here to think or pray for my coworker Tim and his family. He was just diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer this past weekend. I've worked with Tim for over 10 years. He has been a great person to have around and be around every day. I have always been able to ask him to help out in anyway and he has always responded by just doing the job and never complaining. He will turn 47 on the 28th. He is my friend first, coworker second...something I know a supervisor isn't supposed to feel toward an employee, but its hard not to when you work everyday with the group of people I do. I'm lucky to have a great crew. Tim has never been married, but has two brothers (one of which also works for the city) and a sister. His mother has already lost her husband to prostate cancer several years ago when he was in his early 60s. Just keep them all in your thoughts and prayers. Cancer is a horrible, horrible disease and we have all lost too many people to it. If you are a smoker, I would implore you to quit as soon as possible. I was a dipper for several years and quit about 4 years ago. It was the best thing I've ever done for myself.

Prayers for Tim and his family. Cancer is cruel and affects us all in one way or another. I lost my grandfather to lung cancer when I was young. It's a horrible disease. It scared me from ever starting smoking.

Sending prayers that God takes the cancer out of Tim's body and that He helps Tim and family get through this time.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back