Yeti GOBOX Collection

BHA Rendezvous 2017

I had a great time last year. Glad they decided to stay in Missoula again. Should make it this year unless something unforeseen pops up.

Link to the main BHA Rendezvous website: http://www.backcountryhunters.org/rendezvous_2017

My wife and I will be there. We're staying at the Double Tree. Unfortunately the Downtown Holiday Inn is charging double the price of some of the top hotels in Missoula.

We would like to split the $ for a 4 top Friday and / or Saturday... Anyone interested? PM or post.

Friday Night Live with Streamer Guru Kelly Galloup at the Wilma Theater - Exclusive Table of 4 - $500.00
Includes prime seating with with VIP hostess, two free cocktails plus an exclusive collection of swag from our sponsors (Does not include any weekend tickets, please purchase weekend tickets separately for you and your guests to attend all events).

Saturday Night Live Storytelling - Exclusive Table of 4 - $500.00
Includes prime seating with with VIP hostess, two free cocktails plus an exclusive collection of swag from our sponsors (Does not include any weekend tickets, please purchase weekend tickets separately for you and your guests to attend all events).

A bunch of us from the MN chapter are driving out. Maybe a Hunt Talker within BHA beer session is in order

Maybe Paul's Pancake Parlor for a good Breakfast - They have 2 tables that can run about 8 people or so... Otherwise, there is MO Club though may be to tight to get a small gathering though pool table, beer and a fun crowd would be good as well or the Oxford Saloon... Otherwise, the Tamarack - that may be a good location considering the proximity...

I could go for some Pauls. I've wanted to try the 4Bs (Finnegans) since they reopened. Of course there's always Lolo Steakhouse...

Maybe Paul's Pancake Parlor for a good Breakfast - They have 2 tables that can run about 8 people or so... Otherwise, there is MO Club though may be to tight to get a small gathering though pool table, beer and a fun crowd would be good as well or the Oxford Saloon... Otherwise, the Tamarack - that may be a good location considering the proximity...

+1 on the Ox! Good beverages, good burgers, and reasonable.

I'm still weighing coming or not. I want to go but the 1,500 budget could buy a lot of Sitka gear for this fall. I can fly into Missoula but it's 700 or I can fly into Bozeman for 470 with a rental car for 100. I wish I could drive it but Ohio is just a tad too far away for a weekend drive.

Hall pass granted from household six! I fly into Bozeman and then will get a rental car and head to Missoula in time for a few beers Friday. I bought the $500.00 early bird VIP Bundle. Hope to meet a few of you and pick your brains a little bit about backcountry hunting.

I recruited another from Missoula but he's accepted a job in Sanders County (pending end of hiring freeze) so there will be another voice against Fielder and Co over there soon. I hope to introduce him to a few guys from up that way. He's not new to hunting but very much considered a beginner so the BHA Rendezvous will be a big eye opener for him.

Drink some beer for me. I'd love to go, but I'm going to allocate the funds towards a life membership instead.

Bought my ticket awhile back! Anyone interested in splitting gas (coming from central WA) or splitting hotel costs (haven't booked yet)? Look forward to seeing old faces and meeting some new ones!

Ill be there, doubles as our anniversary get away. That way anything we spend just right off to our anniversary. Picked a good one.

Back