Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hello from Damon from Orion Coolers

You guys talked me into it. Thanks Damon; and Fin, theat and dunc for the advise. Glad I went with the 65. Not too big and not too small. No action shots yet, just a cheesy indoor shot after box dump. GuNR was bored....and apparently still so.

32284326633_0e8f5b6d26_c.jpg
very nice! The background looks like you have the same pronghorn hero shot on the wall 4 times. It is a good pic, but... ;)

very nice! The background looks like you have the same pronghorn hero shot on the wall 4 times. It is a good pic, but... ;)

Ha. That's a good eye.

Welcome Damon! I have no doubt that Orions are a great cooler and that it is definitely worth the money to buy a high end cooler. With that being said, they are definitely on the high side of most brands and for me, I just can't justify an extra $100 or $200 when compared to a few other brands. They do have some cool color patterns though! Again, I know they're a bomber cooler but just some feedback. Looking forward to more of your posts as well.

Damon - This is the kayak side as opposed to coolers - but care to recommend a good kayak (SOT) for all around use? River / Pond Fishing, Inshore Saltwater fishing, getting to deer hunting spots (and potentially hauling out a buck?), inland waterfowl hunting? Cuda LT or HD? Might get "Cozy" with a deer on the front ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back