Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Smaller spotting scope

brockel

So I just sold my big spotting scope (Meopta s2) which was a hell of a spotting scope but to big for my usage so I'm in the market for a smaller spotting scope. Right now I'm looking at the Leupold golden ring hd 12-40x60. I've also found a used Swarovski sts non hd 20-60x65 for about the same price. I like how compact the Leupold is but I also like the swarovski glass. You guys running the Leupold gold ring how do you like them? My other question is how is Swarovski warranty if you buy used? My main use for a spotting scope is putting it in my pack and hiking with it. Not much vehicle glassing

Swarovski will take care of you, you pay for what you get. I called and said I had a problem with my 10x42 SLC, they said send it in and returned it to me at zero cost. I had buddies on the vortex craze say they think Swarovski should have cut me a check for sending them to them and insure it but I figured that was the least of my worry.

Are you looking to score the animal while glassing? I love my 15x56s meoptas but found I have a hard time discriminating racks from more than 1 mile away. Thats why I bought the scope from you, although I don't plan on hiking with it during the hunt, just the 15s and maybe a doubler I also got.

Are you looking to score the animal while glassing? I love my 15x56s meoptas but found I have a hard time discriminating racks from more than 1 mile away. Thats why I bought the scope from you, although I don't plan on hiking with it during the hunt, just the 15s and maybe a doubler I also got.

Where I elk hunt we glass from quite a distance away to make sure it is a legal bull and then we go up after them. So I want a scope I can tell it's a legal bull but I also want a scope I can pack with me. Really I need two scopes but the wife thinks differently

Back