Yeti GOBOX Collection

Fresh Tracks on Netflix?

Done, but curious as to expectations. I am sure that you have plenty of metrics to get your estimates, but is there a benefit to consumers of having content already available on a free service on a paid service? Don't get me wrong the difference in revenue from the production side is huge, I'm just wondering how well it would rank since content is already free on YouTube. That being said, I have subscriptions to both Amazon and Netflix.

Youtube on my Roku is almost impossible to watch. So much so that I don't even bother. If Hunttalk shows up on Netflix it will get a whole lot of views from me.

Done, but curious as to expectations. I am sure that you have plenty of metrics to get your estimates, but is there a benefit to consumers of having content already available on a free service on a paid service?

Understandable question. As NoWiser said, Netflix just seems to work better for some users (they take up a huge chunk of peak internet traffic and pay some internet service providers for priority on their networks; they might have figured out better how to serve content to streaming boxes and TVs). Personally, I like how Netflix serves TV shows - keeping track of which episode you are on, how far in you are, autoplaying the next episode in the series when you are finished. These are possible on YouTube, but a bit clunkier, and playlists don't seem to be used as much as watching individual videos.
The other benefits are for us - we get increased exposure by being on Netflix, which keeps our sponsors happy/makes them even happier, which helps us continue producing content, which hopefully comes full circle back to a benefit for consumers.

Youtube on my Roku is almost impossible to watch. So much so that I don't even bother. If Hunttalk shows up on Netflix it will get a whole lot of views from me.

WTF happened to ROKU??? The search function isn't working correctly either. Pissing me off.

Done. I don't have Netflix or Prime, but will get them if they carry Fresh Tracks.

They just added more meateater episodes. So at least they're showing interest in outdoor tv.
Did it again, keep on em guys I just dropped cable.

Fresh Tracks!

Back